Graphics card manufacturer Nvidia is one of the biggest names in the virtual reality (VR) industry, and PC gaming in general, as consumers utilise their products to get the best videogame performance. The company will be holding its GPU Technology Conference during April at the San Jose Convention Center, in Silicon Valley. The four day event will feature a host of technical talks, with several dedicated to or featuring VR.
The sessions will feature a range of topics relating to VR, from some the most experienced professionals in the business.
The talks so far listed include:
- The Technology Powering the Immersive Cinema Experiences from Lucasfilm’s ILMxLAB – Lutz Latta Principal Engineer, Lucasfilm
- Light Field Rendering and Streaming for VR and AR – Jules Urbach CEO & Founder, OTOY, Inc.
- Discovering the New Frontier of Shadertoy – Pol Jeremias Co-Founder, Beautypi and Inigo Quilez Co-Founder, Beautypi
- The Future of GPU Rendering in 2016 and Beyond – Jules Urbach CEO & Founder, OTOY, Inc.
- RealityCapture: A New Software for VR Content Creation – Michal Jancosek Managing Partner, Capturing Reality
- GPU Image Processing on Giant Surfaces – Thomas Soetens Founder , Immersive Design Studios
- Solving One of the Hardest Challenges in Virtual Reality: Human Eyes – Jeroen Snepvangers Co-Founder, Transfolio, LLC
- Canvas: The Enterprise Media Server Solution For Game Engines – Kora Van den Bulcke Founder and Thomas Soetens Founder, Immersive Design Studios
VRFocus will continue to bring you the latest details from the GPU Technology Conference as new updates arrive.
The post VR Sessions for Nvidia’s GPU Technology Conference Revealed appeared first on VRFocus.