Kolor has just released a new version for Panotour / Panotour Pro, the virtual tour creation software.
This version 2.3.2 fixes several bugs including the full-screen crash on Mac OS Mavericks (10.9) and Yosemite (10.10) and another cross-platform bug that caused the deletion of data in the project when cancelling the building of a tour.
This new version is of course free for all Panotour 2.x users, please consult the change log below if you want to know more.
The change log Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.3.2 Final
Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.3.2
This version of Panotour contains 3 majors bug fixes.
Major data loss issue
In previous versions, cancelling the build of a tour could lead to the deletion of the panoramas in the project and to all data associated to the deleted panoramas.
Fullscreen crash on Mavericks and Yosemite has been fixed.
This version of Panotour embeds the 1.18.3 version of krpano player that fixes the bad final fov during autorotation.
Fixes since 2.3.1
– 0003998: [Crash] MacOS Yosemite : Crash when hotspot editor or 3Dpreview is fullscreened
– 0000774: [UI] Add polygonal hotspots options for hover state
– 0004146: [UI] Maps UI interface : the spot can dissapear on panorama geolocalisation
– 0004200: [UI] Maps UI interface : Google maps doesn’t have navigation and map type (plan/satellite) selectors into UI
– 0004289: [UI] Maps UI interface : center and zoom saved values are not correctly set into interface
– 0004315: [UI] Delete a spot style select an other style but doesn’t refresh the main view
– 0004512: [UI] ‘&’ char into filename result of error due to querystring conversion
– 0004375: [Algorithm] All panoramas and links lost after Cancelling a build
– 0004432: [Algorithm] Main area slows down when the project contains many big polygonal spots
– 0004184: [Algorithm] Livepanos orientation is changed when reloading the project
– 0004429: [Tour] Polygon spots : “onhover” state doesn’t display the polygon on tablet and mobile devices
– 0004409: [Tour] Bad display of animated spots on load on big tours
– 0004264: [Tour] Remove the generator tag when branding free license is used
– 0004319: [Tour] Bad scale of image when display image action is called with a zoom effect
– 0004266: [Tour] Add autotour without rotation option when “load next panorama after n seconds” option is checked
– 0004260: [Tour] [Krpano issue] Plugins : add accuracy to minimize the missing pixel line with 100% width/height values on centered positions
– 0004291: [Tour] [Krpano issue] Autorotation does not zoom on the default fov
– 0004519: [Tour] Problem with partial panoramas ressources under Flash viewer when mono-resolution is used
– 0004320: [Plugin] Autorotation issue when a opened at start plugin pause autorotation
– 0004480: [Plugin] Ability to call all html5 plugins on the ontourstart event
– 0004133: [Plugin] Description : add “close on new pano”, “close when other display object is displayed” and “pause autorotation” advanced options
– 0004300: [Plugin] Description : issue with both tour controls and info events activated
– 0004226: [Plugin] Floorplan : issue with click zone when using the tooltip label setting
– 0004479: [Plugin] PanoramaMenu : bad length with fixed sizes of the panoDIV
– 0004167: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : add the scene spots only option for animated map spots
– 0003324: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : remove radar on flat panoramas
– 0004166: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : Add zIndex information for markers (use the spots creation order)
– 0004286: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : some scripts updates
– 0003863: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : add label under marker support for Google Maps API
– 0004318: [Plugin] Events plugin : action parameters are correctly saved but badly restored
– 0004333: [Plugin development] add an “ossafe” filter to filter a string the same way PTP does for plugin resources
The post Virtual tour software: Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.3.2 Final appeared first on .