Kolor has just released a new version for Panotour / Panotour Pro, the virtual tour creation software.
This version 2.3 corrects some bugs encountered by Mac users on previous Panotour versions. Thus, we suggest to all Mac users to update to this new version which is of course free for all Panotour 2.x users.
Some new features and improvements have also been added:
- Polygonal hotspots now work on both Flash and HTML5 players.
- Social networks integration has been improved through the Social Share Plugin: it now supports Digg, Tumblr, Delicious, Reddit and StumbleUpon. It is also now possible to resize the buttons displayed in the plugin.
- PanotourMaps plugin: Yandex maps layers are now supported.
- A new action allowing you to display a web video from Youtube or Vimeo directly behind a spot, a button or any action caller has been added.
- A new option in the settings allows you to create a backup timestamped version of your project each time you hit the save icon.
Many more modifications have been made in this new version. We recommend you take a closer look at the change log below, in particular if you used the 2.3 Beta 1/RC1 versions and/or if you are using custom control bars with a Gyro button.
The change log Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.3 Final
Many crashes were reported with Panotour/Panotour Pro 2.2.0 version on MacOS.
It is highly recommended to update to this new version for all users on MacOS who experienced crashes with the previous version.
Backup project files
A new general option in the settings allows you to create a backup timestamped version of your project file each time you save it, allowing you to archive automatically your work.
Polygonal hotspots are now working on HTML5 player
Add support of Yandex maps layer
Social Share plugin
Add support of Digg, Tumblr, Delicious, Reddit and StumbleUpon
Add possibility to resize the buttons displayed in the plugin
Add possibility to display the iframe code to embed the tour
Enhanced start options
Add new start options to hide hotspots, pause sounds and pause autorotation when the splashscreen is displayed
Ability to enable/disable the default and dedicated mouse cursor
Add support of rounded edges for tooltips
Double Click plugin
Add possibility to zoom in on double click
Support Android Chrome, Android Firefox and Windows Phone / IE11
This new plugin available in Panotour Pro allows you to display the Frame rate (Frames per second) of your tour
New action : display a Web video
This action allows you to display a video hosted on Youtube or Vimeo directly from a spot, a button or any other action caller.
Context menu can be displayed on touch devices
Press and hold your finger to make the context menu appear.
You can disable context menu on touch device with an option in Context Menu plugin.
The regression that broke the panorama and group placement at each project opening is now fixed. Panoramas and groups are positioned correctly.
HTML templates enhancements
We added some internal templates that ease the creation of HTML templates.
But all your previous custom HTML templates have to be upgraded using new internal templates.
Simply have a look at the templates delivered with Panotour Pro to know the changes you need to do in your custom templates.
Gyroscope and Gyroscope buttons in control bars
We added the possibility to enable/disable the gyroscope feature based on the kind of device on which the tour is displayed.
Additionally, the button that enables/disables the gyroscope on mobiles and tablets, did the opposite of what it should have done.
This bug was not noticeable until we did some changes in the gyroscope management templates.
So we changed all the control-bars delivered with Panotour/Panotour Pro to fix their Gyro buttons.
If you are using custom control bars and if these bars use a Gyro button based on ours you’ll have to change the code of this button.
Use new krpano panorama player version 1.18.1
Tours generated with Panotour Pro 2.3 version use last krpano 1.18.1 version.
MacOS X Yosemite will be supported in Panotour Pro 2.4 release.
Panotour/Panotour Pro 2.4 version when released will run on :
– MacOS 10.8 or higher
– Windows 7 or higher
– Ubuntu 14 or higher
Fixes since 2.2.0
– 0003809: [Crash] MacOS : crash in QtOpenGL
– 0003966: [Crash] Crash : when building large gigapixel tour
– 0004106: [Crash] Crash when loading a project with cache generated
– 0003232: [Crash] Crash while replacing a panorama file by a new one
– 0004094: [Crash] Crash when loading a tour with a group and a button loading a panorama
– 0003860: [Import] Livepano: Japanese characters are not fully supported
– 0003859: [UI] If HTML template file is not found, replace it by the first found one
– 0003683: [UI] Panorama and group layout is not kept when reopening a project
– 0003719: [UI] Add yandex maps support for Panotour Map UI
– 0003727: [UI] Add start option to hide all hotspots when splashscreen is displayed
– 0003796: [UI] Add UI selector to activate/deactivate default VR cursors in Flash + HTML5 player
– 0003848: [UI] Add a “Pause autorotation” option in the splashScreen
– 0003847: [UI] Add a “Pause background and sound spot” option for the splashScreen
– 0003767: [UI] Files with dots in filenames are not correctly exported in tours
– 0003733: [UI] Livepano : on second livepano the video crop display the first livepano video
– 0003783: [UI] Livepano : gamma value is “rounded” lower
– 0003901: [UI] Bad renaming of project file and main tour HTML file when “.” is used in the names and paths
– 0003868: [UI] Main HTML file is not renamed when the tour file name is renamed
– 0003999: [UI] Projects are displayed twice in recent projects list
– 0004074: [UI] lowres to fullres resize the image into the whole hotspot editor
– 0004025: [UI] MacOS + magic mouse : Scroll bar doesn’t work well because fields are impacted during scroll on properties or styles views
– 0003862: [UI] Avoid quote or double quote into filenames to avoid inclusion problems !
– 0003970: [UI] Font selector : some fonts are not supported into HTML5 plugins
– 0003958: [UI] Floorplan editor : hotspots loose the target if a panorama is moved from a group
– 0004019: [UI] Display a web video (youtube/vimeo) action (PTP only)
– 0003980: [UI] Add mousewheel zoom on mouse cursor position option
– 0004027: [UI] MacOSX : zoom with magic mouse on Hotspot Editor can “crash” without report Panotour (not responding)
– 0003957: [UI] Change floor plan image into properties doesn’t update Floor plan image into the editor if opened
– 0003709: [Algorithm] Unable to undo any floorplan parameters
– 0003704: [Algorithm] Unable to export panoramas that are not fully loaded
– 0004048: [Algorithm] Export panorama erases first cube face
– 0004087: [Algorithm] Unable to change plugin parameters when applying a preset with only one plugin
– 0004080: [Algorithm] Element List : message IDs in element are not incremented – unable to retrieve the correct message with getMessage
– 0003836: [Tour] Spots are displayed behind splashscreen
– 0003869: [Tour] Add transparent background color for hotspot video/livepano and display video integration
– 0003797: [Tour] Update HTML template to use metatags + scripts tmpl files
– 0003849: [Tour] On resume sound a directionnal sound can be played with a video which pause sounds
– 0003850: [Tour] Correct play/pause button state on video played on start
– 0003799: [Tour] Map spot can’t load the spot description into Description plugin.
– 0003711: [Tour] Sounds problems with background sounds + videos/livepano spots
– 0003935: [Tour] Autotour skips planar panoramas
– 0003823: [Tour] Autotour : Load next panorama after a full rotation : compute a better time
– 0003912: [Tour] Better link between autotour and autorotation functions
– 0003899: [Tour] Correct flying picture spot without autorotation
– 0003898: [Tour] Krpano Flash player bug : HACK for video spot playing when hidden with pausedonstart option
– 0003892: [Tour] Add tooltip rounded edge options
– 0003835: [Tour] HTML5 plugins (viewers and areas) : interface and/or plugin is hidden when the content is displayed on Chrome 37
– 0003943: [Tour] Groups background sound (loops or endless sound selector) correction
– 0003975: [Tour] Polygonal spot always pause/resume autorotation
– 0003974: [Tour] Fix the resume of autorotation from hotspots
– 0004000: [Tour] Add drag2d or moveto selector for devices rather than only drag2d option
– 0003951: [Tour] Autotour issue between spherical panorama and planar panorama
– 0003950: [Tour] Flash Video player : bug on start when hidden
– 0004125: [Tour] Autorotation : Autorotation always re-starts when the mouse leaves a spot, even if it is stopped
– 0004124: [Tour] Deep linking : Unable to use deep links on a planar panorama
– 0004121: [Tour] Invalidate the possible cursor icon on MacOS computers to avoid the MacOS disappearing mouse bug
– 0004122: [Tour] Add minimal-ui attribute for iOS 7/7.1 devices
– 0004141: [Tour] Correct bug linked to little planet effect and delay on thumbnails bars plugins
– 0004116: [Tour] Bad autotour calls if only one panorama in a tour
– 0004108: [Tour] Bad background sound resume after a splashscreen entrance
– 0004114: [Tour] Gyroscope issue (states and control bar buttons) when disable on start
– 0004102: [Tour] Better internal management of the animated spots
– 0003771: [Plugin] HTML5 plugins (areas) : IE8 compatibility with area animation
– 0003825: [Plugin] Resume autorotation on control bar rather than start it, and add start action support which apply the panorama delay
– 0003866: [Plugin] PanoramaMenu : bad resize due to rounded values
– 0003861: [Plugin] PanoramaMenu : correct loaded state for 0 ko or not found images
– 0004077: [Plugin] PanoramaMenu : unable to set in the middle it at the left or the right sides
– 0003311: [Plugin] IE11 bug with iframe + fullscreen with HTML5 plugins
– 0004083: [Plugin] Gallery : correct the title and caption usage when using quotes (now use messages.xml)
– 0004081: [Plugin] Gallery : ability to use html tags into caption texts
– 0003855: [Plugin] Gyroscope : add devices (tablet/mobiles/ios/android/all) and pitch elasticity options
– 0004039: [Plugin] Gyroscope : deactivate it on planar panoramas
– 0004031: [Plugin] Gyroscope : apply krpano 1.18 features and correct default values
– 0003822: [Plugin] Control Bars : modification of gyroscope buttons code
– 0004091: [Plugin] Control Bars : non hideable control bars are hidden
– 0003837: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : ability to start on the center rather than on the current panorama if geolocalized
– 0003717: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : add yandex maps support
– 0003716: [Plugin] PanotourMaps “bouncing animation” effect on spot doesn’t work.
– 0003321: [Plugin] Double click : add possibility to zoom in on double click
– 0003792: [Plugin] SocialShare : add support for buttons size + margin
– 0003725: [Plugin] SocialShare : add option to use the real current position into the sphere rather than one used on plugin start
– 0003828: [Plugin] SocialShare : Add SocialShare plugin sharing options : Digg, Tumblr, Delicious, Reddit, StumbleUpon
– 0004050: [Plugin] SocialShare : add of the embed iframe code as an option
– 0004092: [Plugin] SocialShare : Remove the social embed box-shadow css style
– 0003845: [Plugin] Description : start opened problem if no event interaction is checked
– 0003846: [Plugin] Description : add info button refresh to keep button state if a scene hasn’t a description
– 0003944: [Plugin] PanotourMaps + Floorplan : apply the “close on new pano” option on the current panorama
– 0004086: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : Advanced draggable option does the opposite of what it should
– 0003772: [Plugin] Floorplan : add greater than IE9 version condition for spot animations
– 0003466: [Plugin] Floorplan : remove the radar for flat panorama
– 0003956: [Plugin] Floorplan : bad check of the current panorama group for floor plan selector
– 0003967: [Plugin] Floorplan : possible bad refresh of the radar when select a panorama
– 0003721: [Plugin] Combobox : wait until loaded state to avoid bad call to selected item
– 0004084: [Plugin] Context Menu : fullscreen entry should be available on same devices as the fullscreen button
– 0004079: [Plugin] Thumbnails stack : number of thumbs and open/close state
– 0004112: [Plugin] KolorBox : resize problem when set in fullpage
– 0003948: [Plugin] KolorBox : title is truncated in height
– 0004104: [Plugin] KolorBox + KOlorArea : issue with offsets x and y and all middle positions
– 0004009: [Plugin] New FPS plugin in Panotour Pro
– 0003949: [Plugin] WebVideoViewer : css rule visibility:hidden; set on start has issue with iOS8
– 0004028: [Plugin] PDF viewer : need a bigger value than 9999px
– 0004033: [Plugin] Bad translations of some plugins
– 0003986: [Plugin] Better Tooltips management
– 0003765: [Plugin] Picture spot with maximized is badly animated on return action if one of the values is “0″
– 0003973: [Installer] MacOSX installer : new versions installed as Windows one in a new directory for backward compatibility.
– 0003801: [Installer] Linux installer problems
– 0003988: [krpano] Use Krpano 1.18
The post Virtual tour software: Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.3 Final appeared first on .