Kolor just launched a new release candidate version for the video stitching software Autopano Video / Autopano Video Pro. This update is free for all Autopano video users. This version 1.7 RC1 adds a new option that optimizes the stitching for videos shot with the Elmo QBiC rig. Read the change log below for more information.
The change log Autopano Video / Autopano Video Pro 1.7 RC1
- Autopano Video now supports Elmo QBiC cameras. Simply choose the option “Stitch as Elmo QBiC MS-1″ and the stitching will be optimized for these cameras.
- UTF-8 characters are now supported. It prevents from having trouble with file names including Japanese characters for instance.
We are only doing fixes now on 1.X of AVP, and besides that working actively on next version 2.0.
Fixes since 1.6.2:
– 0003830: [I/O] Japanese characters are not fully supported
– 0003831: [UI] Delay before play
– 0003731: [UI] Add ‘”Stitch as Elmo QBiC MS-1″ feature
The post Video-stitching software: Autopano Video Pro 1.7 RC1 appeared first on .