The world’s largest interactive virtual tour
Developed over an eighteen-month period and utilising 1,298 pieces of panoramic video and photo content, Dubai360 is the world’s largest and highest quality interactive city tour. The virtual tour exclusively uses fully interactive and immersive 360 degree panoramic photo, timelapse and video content.
“Dubai 360 is illustrative of what Dubai stands for. It started off as an idea and was brought to life through the passion of talented and committed individuals. The project showcases the very best of what Dubai has to offer and we will continue to use the platform to demonstrate the progress the city makes.” said Ismaeil Al Hashmi, Project Manager for Dubai360.
A custom Kolor solution
The Kolor Team was asked to answer the specific needs arisen in this project:
- Collaborative work on a single virtual tour project
- Ease to make the tour evolve over time
- Scalability for projects where content to be included is in the thousands
- Ability to translate all the elements easily
- Ability to add moving hotspots to 360-degree video content
- Delivrability: scalable cloud solution to support millions of viewers
- Snapshot sharing for high virality on social media
Kolor created a Content Management System (CMS) adapted for VR imagery, that answers all the above needs. Here is a preview of the solution we designed for Dubai360:
Do you have big ideas? We are ready to study your project. Contact us!
The post Discover Dubai 360, the world’s largest interactive virtual tour appeared first on .