Where to find it: https://goo.gl/KYgP4P
I found the perfect camera case for Garmin Virb 360!
– fits the Garmin and both cradles with no wasted space
– Virb and cradles will not move around
– Transparent cover lets you see if the camera is inside
– You can attach your monopod or selfie stick while the Virb 360 is still in the case (while cover is open obviously)
– The case can be used to temporarily cover the Virb like a lens cap while the Virb is on a monopod waiting between recordings.
– you can attach a strap to it for your backpack, etc.
– includes a carabiner
– Water resistant, dustproof, crushproof
– Low cost
– Proudly made in the USA! Lifetime guarantee
PLEASE NOTE THE DIRECTION that the lenses are facing. Do not face the lenses to the cradles – they could be scratched!
You can also remove the red rubber lining and instead use the foam that came in the Virb 360’s box (you’ll need to cut it to fit the case.