Here is the tutorial:
1. You will need three things:
a. your smartphone.
b. An Insta360 Air or Nano. Either:
– Insta360 Air Type C http://amzn.to/2nlD4vY ; or
– Insta360 Air Micro USB http://amzn.to/2nlGyP0 ; or
– Insta360 Nano http://amzn.to/2qyEcxI
c. a Benro MK10 selfie stick tripod http://amzn.to/2qyE5lM .
2. On the Insta360 app, go to settings, and watermark. Choose “None”.
3. On the Benro MK10, remove the ballhead.
4. The Benro MK10 also comes with a unique smartphone tripod adapter that is the slimmest that I’ve found. You’ll need to remove the mirror on the tripod adapter because it makes the adapter thicker and more visible. I used a nail as a wedge and it popped off.
5. For best results, remove your smartphone’s armor (if any).
6. Attach the Insta360 to your smartphone directly (for best results, don’t use an adapter), and attach the smartphone to the tripod adapter. HERE’S THE KEY: You need to position the tripod adapter AS CLOSE to the camera as possible. You may also experiment with facing the screen outward (as in the photo) or inward (toward the frame of the adapter), using the live preview to see which makes the selfie stick and tripod adapter less visible.
7. For best results, extend the Benro MK10 to its full length (or extend it as far as possible from the handle).
For photos of the tutorial, see here https://goo.gl/9r06Hl