Tripod I use: http://amzn.to/2ouem0h
360 camera guides and reviews: http://www.threesixtycameras.com
Do you have a 360 camera? Want some tips on how to use it properly?
I’ve been using, reviewing and researching 360 cameras for a little over a year now, so I’ve had a lot of experience in using them effectively.
A 360 camera is different from a normal digital camera and you need to learn how to use if effectively in order to shoot the best 360 videos and photos.
Here is a run down of my tips for using 360 cameras:
1. Get a tripod that doesn’t have a wide base.
2. Try and keep yourself and any objects away from the lenses to avoid bad stitching.
3. Keep the lighting even on both lenses
4.Use the time-lapse feature.
5. You may want to change the automatic timer.
6. You can upload 360 photos straight to Google Street View.
7. There are several places to upload and share 360 media, but they are not all equal.
8. You will get a lot of weird looks, just smile and nod.
If you have any questions about 360 camera or how to use them, leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer.